If you are planning to visit Pakistan for tourism AND you need to apply for a visa to enter Pakistan then you need an Invitation letter from an authorized Tour Operator in Pakistan.
Infinity Travel & Tours can assist you in getting the required invitation letter so that you may complete your visa application at the Pakistan consulate/Embassy/online portal closest to you. To get the Invitation Letter Pakistan Government has made it compulsory that only we can issue invitation letter to those, who book a tour with us. Charges forInvitation letter is $200.
Important notes for when you apply:
- Open any of our upcoming Event in upcoming event tab. Select any event of 6+ days.
- Fill out the details.
In CNIC Box, put Passport Number.
- Select Easy Button, and then book now. It will take you to a secure page. Pay the amount via Credit Card
- After making payment send color copy of your passport at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For most Pakistani consulates/Embassies a simply copy of the invitation letter is sufficient to apply for Pakistani Tourist Visa
- In case they asked for more details then you can ask us about that.
- Your Pakistani Tourist Invitation letter will be in English Language.
- In some tours prices for foreigners will be different, the difference of amount will be charged when you reach at our office on tour departure date.
After you receive the tourist invitation letter, you must:
- Print it in color.
- Submit the letter and all other required docs for your visa application at the Pakistan embassy. The required docs typically include: color visa/passport sized photo, proof of finance, returns flights, travel itinerary etc. (Falcon Adventure Club suggest that you should also consult directly with the embassy nearest to you for a full list of required documents, because the documents can be different from country to country.)
- After your visa interview at the Pakistan consulate/Embassy they will issue you your visa if approved. Mostly they issue Visa’s in 7 working days.