- Invitation letter
If you are planning to visit Pakistan for tourism AND you need to apply for a visa to enter Pakistan then you need an Invitation letter from an authorized Tour Operator in Pakistan.
Infinity Travel & Tours can assist you in getting the required invitation letter so that you may complete your visa application at the Pakistan consulate/Embassy/online portal closest to you. To get the Invitation Letter Pakistan Government has made it compulsory that only we can issue invitation letter to those, who book a tour with us. Charges forInvitation letter is $200.
Important notes for when you apply:
- Open any of our upcoming Event in upcoming event tab. Select any event of 6+ days.
- Fill out the details.
In CNIC Box, put Passport Number.
- Select Easy Button, and then book now. It will take you to a secure page. Pay the amount via Credit Card
- After making payment send color copy of your passport at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For most Pakistani consulates/Embassies a simply copy of the invitation letter is sufficient to apply for Pakistani Tourist Visa
- In case they asked for more details then you can ask us about that.
- Your Pakistani Tourist Invitation letter will be in English Language.
- In some tours prices for foreigners will be different, the difference of amount will be charged when you reach at our office on tour departure date.
After you receive the tourist invitation letter, you must:
- Print it in color.
- Submit the letter and all other required docs for your visa application at the Pakistan embassy. The required docs typically include: color visa/passport sized photo, proof of finance, returns flights, travel itinerary etc. (Falcon Adventure Club suggest that you should also consult directly with the embassy nearest to you for a full list of required documents, because the documents can be different from country to country.)
- After your visa interview at the Pakistan consulate/Embassy they will issue you your visa if approved. Mostly they issue Visa’s in 7 working days.
Security Situation in Pakistan
Security & safety has always been questioned and people have always had wrong ideas about the situation in Pakistan. We do believe and wish to assure all tourist in Pakistan of the following things.
- There is no threat to lives or goods of any foreign tourist in any area of Pakistan. There are no purse snatchers as in South America or Africa, nor there any kind of hatreds or dis-likeness to foreign tourist in Pakistan.
- Pakistan being a Muslim country has a liberal atmosphere for women. They are free to roam anywhere they want but as it is demand of the Muslim society we do recommend modest dress for both men & Women. A T shirt and full pants or Skirt is fine. T shirt with half sleeves is perfect.
- There had been some troubles lately in Karachi but all that is in a part of Karachi where there is no interest of tourist nor some one ever needs to go or pass bye. Mind Karachi is spread in the area of 2200 Sq. Kms, Secondly Government is taking very strict measures to cut this problem.
- The Interior of Sind is culturally very rich province and has no Problems as such. When you are there in Moen Jo Daro or any other place you are well taken care of by the friendly locals and our staff.
- Khyber Pass & other tribal areas have a system of tribal jury and sometimes there are clashes among the tribes but they cannot be witnessed on the main road where Tourist travel. Yet we provide proper security guards for the tours in these tribal areas.
- The Mountainous areas of Hunza, Gilgit, Chitral, Swat, Karakorum Highway &Skardu are very safe and there is no violence or ant major trouble in these areas.
Infinity Travel &Tours propagates its terms and conditions for any kind of trip, trekking, mountaineering, hiking, rafting, rock climbing and repelling and other services being operated so far by the company. The terms and conditions set forth will bring forward its limitations before any interested visitor advances for the programs mentioned.
What should our clients do for reservation of any kind of services provided by the company?
- 10% of payment in advance should be made up 2 months earlier or as soon as the trip is confirmed, since it is a proof that you are sure to attempt the trip. It should be done as mentioned so that the company can manage all the necessary documents, permissions and required field staffs.
- The full settlement of the payment should be cleared before the client proceeds for the trip or any kind of service at the arrival in Pakistan.
- The advance payment is not refundable in case of overturning the trip in any condition on behalf of the client.
- The advance payment is only refundable if the holding company shows any technical impediments regarding the trip.
- No refund is made for 10% deposit amount in case of delay arrival, no show or cancellation of trip for any other else reason.
- For any consideration regarding the terms mentioned, a bilateral negotiation can be attempted between the hosting company and the client.
- If Infinity travel & Tours cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer your alternative trip of a similar standard. Even though if alternative doesn’t fit your personal interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
- Having paid full amount of any trip, you’re entitled to incur refund in case if you want to cancel your trip. Still, cancellation charge is invoiced to you. Written notification of your cancellation should be made to cancel any trip. Nevertheless, you’re imposed cancellation charge as advised below.
- Remaining Payment will be paid in US Dollar $ as per the company policy.
- During the tour if customer add any additional services that amount will be paid according to that.